Suji ke Laddu
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) cardamom powder
- 1 cup(s) ghee
- 250 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams shredded coconut
- 250 grams suji
- 1/4 cup(s) raisin
Suji ke Laddu Directions
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry suji till it's half brown and starts emitting a nice aroma.
- Reduce flame and add powdered sugar and desiccated coconut (saving 2 tbsp of coconut for later use).
- Mix well and fry them together for a minute.
- Remove from flame. Add raisins and elaichi powder to the mix.
- Sprinkle some milk to the mix, then start making laddus (small balls using your palms) out of them.
- Roll laddus on to the dry coconut mixture.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours before eating.