For 4 Person(s)
- 1 kilo(s) chicken
- 1 cup(s) yogurt
- 4 lemons
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), cut in long, thin slices
- 1 green chili, cut in long, thin slices
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) zaffron
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup(s) green peas, boiled
- 1 cup(s) baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
Zafrani Chicken Directions
- Clean and wash chicken and apply lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and keep covered for an hour.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and mix carrot, peas, pepper powder, salt and butter and fill in the chicken and tie it tightly with thread.
- Now apply all the other masalas including zafran and put in a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes or till tender.