For 3 Person(s)
- 250 grams paneer (cheese), crushed
- 200 grams tomato puree
- 750 grams chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) maida (all-purpose flour)
- 2 large onions, cut thinly
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 green onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil, for frying
Paneery Chicken Directions
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, lemon juice and black peeper powder and keep in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Now baste chicken pieces with maida both side and fry in oil and keep aside.
- In a pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil, add onions and fry till it is light pink in color, then add garlic paste and again fry for few minutes, then add tomato puree and fry till the oil separates.
- Whisk eggs nicely in a bowl and add onion and tomato puree mixture, and let cook the egg with the mixture nicely while stirring.
- Now add crushed paneer, stir and cook on slow heat for few minutes.
- In a bowl, keep the fried chicken pieces, pour the egg mixture which will be a little thick.
- Garnish with cut green onion and serve.