Ricotta Cheese Barfi
Good for all occasion.
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 16 floz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) slided almonds and pistachios
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Ricotta Cheese Barfi Directions
- Melt butter in a deep frying pan (don't heat butter)
- Add ricotta cheese.
- Fry on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add condensed milk.
- Heat the whole mixture for 30- 35 min on low heat.
- Stir every 7-8 minutes.
- Add almond & pistachios.
- Pour this into a deep plate.
- Cool and Cut into diamond shaped pieces.
Be the first to post a review
PD Recipe Reviews
By marsin (1 month ago)
About Bari-Kadhi - Popular in Bihar and UP
By Vidya Mathur, UK (02 months ago)
About Aloo Methi Patta Sabzi
By MichaelPn (02 months ago)
About Frozen Margarita
By Rahul Chandra (02 months ago)
About Pico de Gallo
By Nandini Mukherjee, USA (03 months ago)
About Shrimp Scampi
By SattuShop (03 months ago)
About Sattu ka Paratha
By Rashmi Paul (03 months ago)
About Fish with Yogurt
By Vaishakhi Chatterjee (04 months ago)