Easy to make potato curry with onion.
For 2 Person(s)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 3 Whole red chilies
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil to fry
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Pyazi Aloo Directions
- Cut potato and onion in length and in thin slices.
- Put oil in frying pan. When hot, add cumin seeds and red chili and let it splatter.
- Add potato and onion mix it and cover it with a lid. On medium heat, let it cook. Keep checking. Don’t let it cook too much.
- When half-done, add salt and turmeric and put the heat on higher side.
- Keep potato and onion turning and brown them evenly. At the end, add little bit of ground pepper.