For 4 Person(s)
- 1 onion, medium-size, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) small potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) grated unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) yogurt
- 4 cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped coriander leaves
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch(es) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(es) cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 2 fresh green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
Potato Korma Directions
- In hot oil, sauté onion until golden.
- Add caraway seeds, fresh ginger, cloves, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, salt and red pepper.
- Cook for several minutes.
- Put in potatoes and grated coconut. Stir thoroughly and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt and heat thoroughly.
- Serve garnished with green chilies, coriander and mint leaves.