Great drink for lazy summer afternoon!
For 6 Person(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) White cumin seeds, roasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) Shredded mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 cup(s) Cold water
- 2 cup(s) Plain yogurt
- 6 cup(s) Crushed ice
Namkeen Lassi Directions
- Place the yogurt and water in an appropriate sized bowl and add the salt, mint and half of the ground cumin.
- Whisk thoroughly until the top of the mixture is quite frothy; alternatively, use a blender.
- Chill the mixture. Take 6 long glasses and drop in a generous quantity of crushed ice. Then pour in the frothy mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cumin on each serving.