Pudina (Mint) Chutney
Pudina chutney goes great with snacks like Samosa, Chaat, Cutlets, Kababs etc.
For 4 Person(s)
- 0.5 cup fresh pudina (mint) leaves
- 0.5 tsp. roasted jeera (cumin) powder
- 0.5 inch ginger root
- 2 medium or large-sized green chilies
- 0.5 tsp. chaat masala
- 0.25 tsp. salt (or as desired)
- 0.5 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
Pudina (Mint) Chutney Directions
- To a blender jar, add mint leaves, roasted cumin powder, ginger, green chilies, chaat masala and salt as needed.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice. Blend them well adding 1 to 2 tbsps water as needed.
- Make a fine smooth pudina chutney.