Capsicum (Bell Pepper) Tofu
A great healthy substitute to usual Indian curry.
Waiting time 20m
For 2 Person(s)
- 350 grams tofu, diced
- 0.25 cup(s) cooking oil
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 1 cup(s) onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) capsicum (bell pepper), shredded thinly
- 1 tablespoon(s) soya sauce (adjust according to strength)
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro (dhania patta) for garnish
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or according to taste
Capsicum (Bell Pepper) Tofu Directions
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the onions, garlic, ginger, and capsicum in it over high heat till onions and capsicums look wet.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and the tofu.
- Mix well, and serve garnished with cilantro.