Ricotta Cheese Barfi
Good for all occasion.
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 16 floz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) slided almonds and pistachios
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Ricotta Cheese Barfi Directions
- Melt butter in a deep frying pan (don't heat butter)
- Add ricotta cheese.
- Fry on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add condensed milk.
- Heat the whole mixture for 30- 35 min on low heat.
- Stir every 7-8 minutes.
- Add almond & pistachios.
- Pour this into a deep plate.
- Cool and Cut into diamond shaped pieces.