A great evening snack. Also a great addition to any cocktail party.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 pound(s) firm tofu
- 1 cup(s) besan (gram flour)
- 2 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 cup(s) cooking oil, to deep fry
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Tofu Pakora Directions
- Cut tofu into cubes or rectangular pieces as desired. Apply a little salt on tofu pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix besan, yogurt, red chili powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, curry powder, salt, and water to make a thick batter.
- Dip the tofu pieces in batter and deep fry in hot oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.