Requires a pressure cooker.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 bunch spinach leaves, washed and chopped
- 5 small eggplants (baigan), washed and cut
- 1/2 cup(s) chana dal, washed and soaked in water for 1 hour
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Sai Bhaji Directions
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add dhaniya and chili powder.
- Stir for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, stir for a while and then add rest of the ingredients. Close the cooker.
- Allow one whistle at high flame. Take off the stove and wait for 10-12 minutes for steam to die.
- Sai Bhaji is ready to be served with puri, chapati or rice.