For 4 Person(s)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped rosemary (dried will also work)
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 30 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) dry white wine
- 3 cup(s) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup(s) light cream
Garlic Chicken Directions
- Toss cleaned and pat dried chicken breasts in flour mixed with 1 tsp salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Heat oil and sauté chicken till golden on both the sides. Remove.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic cloves till golden, then add wine, stock and chicken. Cover and boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and put in a serving dish.
- Increase heat and reduce liquid by about 2/3.
- Transfer the liquid and garlic to blender, add cream, ½ tsp salt and grind to a puree.
- Pour over chicken and garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Serve with steamed or stir fried vegetables.