Lamb Do Pyaza
Lamb curry for onion lovers!
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 large onions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 2 inch stick of ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 pound(s) lamb shoulder (cubed)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
Lamb Do Pyaza Directions
- Grind together 2 of the onions coriander, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin cayenne pepper, and turmeric in a blender. Thinly slice remaining 2 onions.
- Heat vegetable oil and brown onions.
- Add spice paste and fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put in lamb shoulder cubes and fry about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add boiling water and simmer until tender.