Macaroni Fruit Salad
Italian-style Fruit Salad.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) macaroni (Rotini or Penne)
- 1 Whole apple
- 1 Whole peach
- 1 Whole cucumber
- 1 Whole papaya or mango
- 1 cup(s) black grapes, halved
- 1 cup(s) shredded cabbage
- 0.5 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon(s) buttermilk ranch
Macaroni Fruit Salad Directions
- Boil water and add macaroni to it.
- When it's tender, drain and wash with chilled water.
- Mix in a few drops of olive oil and keep aside.
- Peel and cut all the fruits in thin slice.
- Add them to the salad bowl.
- Add Shredded cabbage, Cranberry and boiled macaroni.
- Add Ranch, Mix well and serve chilled.