Mirchi Gosht - Meat in Dollar Sauce
For 2 Person(s)
- 400 grams goat meat or chicken
- 6 green chilies
- 1/2 cup(s) green coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt, or as per taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil, mustard oil preferably
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint leaves, optional
Mirchi Gosht - Meat in Dollar Sauce Directions
- Marinade meat in yogurt 1 tsp. oil and salt for 15 minutes.
- Grind all other ingredients together, add lime juice.
- In a skillet with warm oil, add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add marinated meat and fry for another few minutes till the meat looks brown.
- Add your green sauce and half cup of water. Cover and cook in low heat for 45 minutes or till the meat is cooked and tender.
- Add 1 tbsp. yogurt and stir it slowly and sprinkle 5-6 fresh mint leaves.
- Serve with Chapati or Boiled Rice.