For 10 Serving(s)
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ghee
- 1 teaspoon(s) liquid glucose
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cashew nut powder
- 12 inches of silver warq (tabaq) sheet
Kaju Barfi Directions
- Cook sugar and water together till the syrup reaches 118 degree centigrade and you get multi strings. Then add liquid glucose and ghee and stir well.
- Remove from heat and add cashew nut powder stirring continuously. If necessary, add one tablespoon of water and keep stirring till the temperature comes down to 65 degree centigrade.
- Knead lightly to make a soft dough. Roll out on a flat greased surface to one centimeter thickness.
- Rub a butter-paper over the surface to smoothen it evenly. Apply silver warq and cut into diamond shapes. Store in a airtight container.