Macaroni Egg Salad
Italian-style salad with eggs.
For 2 Person(s)
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 cup(s) cabbage
- 1 cup(s) salad leaves
- 100 grams macaroni
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 2 large boiled eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Macaroni Egg Salad Directions
- Cut carrot, cabbage and salad leaves in thin and fine shapes and boil them until soft.
- Add macaroni in boiling water and boil until it is soft.
- While the macaroni is boiling, add 1 tbsp oil to it so that the macaroni pieces do not stick to each other.
- Now remove water from the macaroni and wash it with cold or normal water so that the macaroni pieces are nicely separated from each other.
- Heat oil in a pan and add macaroni, salt, soya, tomato, and chili sauce to it. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Now place macaroni in a tray and then layer it with carrot, cabbage, and salad leaves.
- Cut the boiled eggs in two halves and place it at the top of the salad. Sprinkle pepper over the salad.