Lauki ka Raita
A great side-dish with any scrumptious meal.
For 2 Person(s)
- 250 grams lauki (also called 'Kaddu')
- 200 grams yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard powder
- 3 Whole green chilies
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Lauki ka Raita Directions
- Cut a medium size lauki into small rectangular pieces. Steam lauki in a pressure cooker (1 whistle only).
- Strain the water and allow it to cool.
- Add green chili, ginger, mustard powder and salt to yogurt.
- Add the lauki and garnish with fresh cilantro (dhaniya) leaves.