A quick veggie sandwich when you're in a hurry.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) cheese, grated
- 2 Slice(s) bread
Paneer Sandwich Directions
- Make a mixture of tomatoes, carrots, and paneer.
- Add salt and chili powder,
- Butter both the breads at one side only.
- Put the mixture at the buttered part.
- Put cheese slice or grated cheese and sandwich it with the other slice.
- Put it in a sandwich maker or toast it on tawa.
- Enjoy with ketchup.