Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
Excellent low calorie recipe.
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) Mixed veggies (French beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peas)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) capsicum, chopped
- 7 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garam masala
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated paneer
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato puree
- 4 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi Directions
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add onions and garlic. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add chopped capsicum, boiled vegetables, garam masala and salt. Stir fry for 3 min.
- Take a baking dish, grease with oil and spread the cooked vegetables in it.
- Heat rest of the oil in a pan. Then add tomato puree, salt, half of the grated paneer and tomato ketchup. Cook on medium heat for five min.
- Pour this puree over the vegetables in the baking tray.
- Garnish with other half of grated paneer and cilantro leaves.
- Bake in the oven at 400° Fahrenheit for 10-15 min and serve hot.