Great for breakfast or evening snack.
For 2 Person(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) farina (semolina)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves, chopped
- 5 tablespoon(s) clarified butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 4 cup(s) boiling water
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and sauté cashew nuts until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 4 tablespoons of butter and fry mustard seeds until they pop.
- Add onion, crushed red pepper and coriander leaves. Fry until onion is golden.
- Add salt and farina. Stir until farina is very hot.
- Pour in boiling water, stir cover and cook over moderate heat until water is absorbed.
- Stir in the sautéed cashew nuts.
- Fresh lime juice can be sprinkled over individual serving, if desired.