Salad with Chicken
Quick and healthy!
For 2 Person(s)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing or any other dressing of your choice
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups lettuce (of your choice), chopped or hand tossed
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, washed properly
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in small diamond or cube shape
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper, or as desired
Salad with Chicken Directions
- Broil or grill chicken breasts and allow to cool. Diagonally slice the chicken slice breasts and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, onion, and dressing together until well coated.
- Divide the mixture evenly on 2 salad plates.
- Place chicken breast slices on top of each serving and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve immediately garnished with the green onions and season with freshly ground black pepper.
If you are a vegetarian, just don't put chicken in it. It still tastes awesome!