Green Chili Sauce
Home made hot chili sauce to go with pakodas, samosas, and other Indian snacks.
For 1 Person(s)
- 250 grams green chili, break the stem off, wash and dry
- 2 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 0.5 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala
Green Chili Sauce Directions
- Boil the chilies for 20 to 25 min in one cup of water and all the above ingredients, from vinegar to garam masala.
- Take off heat and cool.
- Puree in a blender.
- If too thick, boil equal amount of water and vinegar with ½ tsp salt, cool and mix it with the sauce to adjust the thickness of the sauce.
- Taste for salt, if less, add more according to taste.
- Store in fridge for use in future.