for Indo-American Cooks
For 2 Person(s)
- 500 grams goat or lamb meat
- 10 green cardamom
- 10 cloves
- 6 red chili (whole)
- 1 cinnamon stick, 1
- 1 teaspoon(s) whole black pepper
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter, melted (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) saffron
Mughal Roast Directions
- Marinade meat with yogurt, salt, melted butter for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan add all other ingredients and water, let it boil for 6-7 minutes then add marinaded meat.
- Cover and cook till the meat is tender and water absorbed.
- Fry 5-6 pieces in oil (ghee, preferred) at a time.
- Serve with Buttered Rice.