Banana Yogurt Milkshake
For 5 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) Plain Yogurt
- 3 cup(s) Cold Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cardamom seeds
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 4 Ripe bananas
- 6 Ice Cubes
Banana Yogurt Milkshake Directions
- Peel and slice bananas; reserve a few slices for decoration.
- Put remainder in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Add sugar, cardamom seeds, milk, yogurt and ice cubes.
- Process until smooth and very frothy.
- Pour into tall glasses and decorate with reserved bananas slices.
- Serve at once, with straws.