Very popular food in all parts of India. When cooked properly, it tastes as good as any non-veg item.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans (about 12 oz.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin and coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- Put cooking oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add other ingredients except yogurt and beans.
- Fry for few minutes till it is reddish brown.
- Add yogurt, mix it well with the fried spices.
- Add red kidney beans from the can.
- Cover and cook for another ten minutes.
- Serve with rice.