A recipe good for royalty!
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 kilo(s) boneless chicken
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) chat masala
- 3 teaspoon(s) coconut powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 1/2 kilo(s) rice, boiled
- 100 grams capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green peas
- 50 grams raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chinese salt
- 1 cup(s) ghee
- 100 grams carrot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) yellow food color
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves, chopped, for garnish
Arabian Pulao Directions
- For chicken: Clean and wash the chicken thoroughly. Combine all the ingredients with the chicken and marinate for two hours. Heat oil in a non stick pan, put the chicken with the marinating paste, 1/2 cup water and sauté for sometime over medium flame. Open the vessel after every 2-3 minutes, sauté and cover again. It usually takes 10-15 minutes to cook chicken this way.
- For rice: Heat ghee and fry the raisins, to same hot ghee add chicken, carrot, capsicums, green peas, salt and black peeper powder. Then add boiled rice, stir nicely. Now add yellow color and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with French fries or chilly garlic sauce.