Sattu ka Paratha
A very popular dish in all Bihari household.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sattu
- 4 Whole green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) amchur powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) ajwain
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin (jeera) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) saunf
- 3 cup(s) wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) ghee
Sattu ka Paratha Directions
- Knead soft dough for covering.
- Mix all the ingredients in the sattu flour for stuffing.
- Roll out ball of dough into 3-4 inch diameter puri.
- Fill the mix, close the puri to form a ball and roll it out into paratha.
- Fry in a little ghee on a tawa one at a time.
- Serve hot.