Easy Baked Tomato
Good side item with an elaborate meal.
For 2 Person(s)
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup(s) Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (I use dressing by Kraft)
- 1/4 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar cheese
Easy Baked Tomato Directions
- Heat oven to 450° F
- Place tomatoes, cut-sides up, in a disposable foil pan.
- Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chopped basil and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min or until tomatoes are soft and cheese lightly brown.
- For variety, prepare using Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing.