Quick tangy fruit salsa.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) chopped, peeled pineapple
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) minced Serrano chili (green chili), with seeds
- 1 cup(s) chopped, peeled mango
- 1 cup(s) chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- 0.67 cup(s) chopped, peeled kiwi fruit
- 0.5 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 0.25 cup(s) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Fruit Salsa Directions
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with white pepper and salt.