Seven Grains and Veggie Salad
A wholesome food for health-conscious people.
For 8 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) millet
- 2 tablespoon(s) quinoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) cracked wheat
- 2 tablespoon(s) green moong dal
- 2 tablespoon(s) kala chana
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pearl barley
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 2 Whole green chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, black pepper, crushed pepper, or as desired
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Whole cucumber
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium spring onion
- 1 Whole green pepper
- 1 Whole red pepper
Seven Grains and Veggie Salad Directions
- Soak all grains in water overnight. Next day steam soaked grains for 7 minutes in a microwave.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes then add all chopped vegetables. Add all the seasoning. (You can also make it ahead and keep it in fridge and serve it cold)
- Just Before serving add flax seed and sesame seed.
- (If you like spicy salad then you can mix in Coriander chutney when you add seasoning.