Great for parties
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 pound(s) fish fillet, Halibut or Cod
- 3/4 cup(s) yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground cloves
- 1 pinch of cardamom
- 3 cup(s) hot, half-baked cooked rice
- 1 large tomato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter
Fish Biryani Directions
- Combine yogurt, salt, garlic, grated ginger, mint leaves, coriander, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom. Mix thoroughly and combine with fish. Set aside for 1 hour to marinate.
- Grease a heavy casserole and alternate layers of rice, fish and tomato, ending with a layer of rice.
- Sprinkle on melted butter. Cover tightly and seal casserole edges with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 300° oven for 35 to 40 minutes.