Pake Aam ki Subzi
Not very common but quite tasty.
For 1 Person(s)
- 2 small ripe mangoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) heeng (asafetida) powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 3 glass(es) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil or ghee, for shallow frying
Pake Aam ki Subzi Directions
- Squeeze the mangoes to get the pulp. Throw away the pip.
- Heat ghee in a pan, splutter cumin for a few seconds. Add hing and stir-fry.
- Now, add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili and salt and stir-fry for a minute or two.
- Sprinkle some water in case the spice mixture sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the mango pulp and stir for few more minutes.
- Finally add water and cook until it thickens a little. Serve with rice.