Angel Hair Pasta
Nice change from the traditional Indian food.
Waiting time 10m
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 packet angel hair pasta
- 1 packet frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) taco mix seasoning
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves (dhania patta)
Angel Hair Pasta Directions
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until soft and tender.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and the cooked pasta. Mix well, and cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Put taco mix; stir well.
- Add grated cheese to it. As cheese starts melting, mix pasta well.
- Turn off the stove.
- Serve it hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.