A very popular dish at home or restaurant.
For 4 Person(s)
- 250 grams spinach
- 200 grams paneer (cheese) or medium-hard tofu
- 2 large onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger-garlic paste
- 0.5 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tablespoon(s) turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) chicken masala powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure ghee
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Palak Paneer Directions
- Boil spinach leaves after removing the stems.
- Remove water from boiled spinach and make its paste in mixer.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and put cumin seeds, onion (finely chopped), ginger-garlic paste, and the rest of the spices in oil and fry until the oil separates from the mixture.
- Pour the spinach paste in the mixture and after 2-3 minutes drop paneer pieces in it.
- Boil the mixture and pour ghee in it at last after the palak panner has boiled.
- Serve hot with jeera rice, a perfect combination.