Excellent recipe for paratha with a difference!
For 6 Person(s)
- 4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) ghee
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 300 grams paneer (cottage cheese), grated
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves (dhania patta), chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) green chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Paneer Paratha Directions
- Mix flour, ghee, salt and required amount of water and prepare a soft dough and keep aside.
- Mix paneer, onion, chili paste, chili powder, and coriander and prepare the stuffing.
- Divide the dough into balls. Take one and flatten lightly on the palm, fill it with a spoonful of the paneer mixture and close it tightly.
- Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava (griddle) with ghee till done on both sides.
- Serve with favourite sabzi (vegetable curry).