Sweet Corn Paratha
Another way to make paratha.
For 2 Person(s)
- 250 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
Sweet Corn Paratha Directions
- Lightly crush sweet corn in a blender.
- Mix all the ingredients in wheat flour and knead it to make soft dough.
- Then make ping-pong ball-sized dough.
- Roll to a thickish paratha (4-5 mm thick).
- Heat griddle (tawa), place the paratha on tawa and dry both sides, then pour oil on both sides of paratha and roast until it is cooked.
- Serve hot with a blob of butter.