Mouthwatering recipe with tomato flavor.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 kilo(s) tomato puree
- 3 tablespoon(s) ghee
- 3 tablespoon(s) browned onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
Tomato Chicken Directions
- Cook the tomato puree with a bit of oil and water for about 2 hours on a medium flame and keep aside.
- In a separate pot, heat ghee, add onions and stir for a bit.
- Add the chicken pieces, ginger and garlic paste. Cook for 15 to 20 min while stirring all the time.
- Pour in the tomato puree and mix.
- Then add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies and salt.
- Stir, cover and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.