Goes great with meal or snacks.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Anardana (pomegranate) seeds
- 30 grams Mint leaves (pudina)
- 1 Onion, small
- 3 Green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cooking oil (optional)
Anardana Chutney Directions
- First, grind the Anardana seeds to paste. Remove and keep aside.
- Now grind the remaining ingredients along with 1½ tsp of the ground Anardana to paste.
- Remove the paste, mix with the remaining Anardanan paste, and serve. (You can add oil if you want, before serving).