Home-made but restaurant-quality dosa.
For 1 Person(s)
- 4 large potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cut in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon(s) urad dal
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1/2 bunch curry leaves
- 1 small tomato
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander (dhania) powder
- tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt, or as desired
Green Dosa Directions
- Grind rice and dal together to a thin paste. Add salt. Now batter is ready for dosa cover.
- For filling, heat oil in pan.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and urad dal. Then add diced tomatoes. Cook it for a while.
- Add diced potatoes, salt, dhania powder and chili powder.
- Let the potatoes be red.
- Finally, put lemon juice to it.
- Now heat a non-stick pan (tawa).
- Sprinkle some water over it.
- Put the dosa batter with a large spoon.
- Spread it making a round shape gently but quickly. It will come out on its own from the tawa surface when done.
- Fill potato filling in it or serve separately.
- Serve with tomato, coconut, and peanut chutney.