A great snack loved by both young and old!
For 2 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) Murmura or moorhi (puffed rice)
- 1 cup(s) roasted chana
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Whole green chili, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted peanut, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon joice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 1/2 cup(s) Bikaneri Sev (optional)
Jhaal Moorhi Directions
- Take a large bowl, put murmura, roasted chana, peanut, chopped onion, green chili and salt. Mix them well.
- Sprinkle mustard oil and coriander leaves; mix again.
- Lastly, sprinkle lemon juice, mix and serve as snack.
- You can mix ½ cup hot 'Bikaneri Sev' to make this jhaal moorhi more spicy and crunchy.