Always a good addition to any meal.
For 4 Person(s)
- 250 grams paneer (cheese or tofu), sliced in cubes
- 2 large onions, chopped in medium pieces
- 10 Cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped (to peel blanch tomato in hot water for a couple of minutes)
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Paneer Dilkhush Directions
- Pour 1 cup of water in a pan. Add onion, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes in it and cook uncovered for 8 min.
- Grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, cook for 2 min and then add the paste and fry for 5 min.
- Reduce the flame. Add coriander powder, pepper powder, red chili powder, and garam masala powder. Mix and cook for 2 min then add butter and cook.
- Put salt and sugar.
- Stir till oil separates and the masala is cooked.
- Add the paneer cubes to the mixture and 1/2 cup water, bring to boil then lower heat and cover the pan.
- Cook on low flame for 10 min.
- Add fresh cream, mix and heat. It's ready to serve.