Sabudana (Tapioca) Vada
A delicious healthy dish.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) sabudana (tapioca), soaked in warm water for 3 hours
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoon(s) roasted peanuts
- 2 Whole green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Sabudana (Tapioca) Vada Directions
- Combine all the ingredients very well.
- Make small lime size balls, flatten a bit.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve with coriander and mint chutney.