A different way to make dosa.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) rice, soaked in water for 3-4 hours
- 2 tablespoon(s) toor dal
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated coconut
- 3 tablespoon(s) dry red chilies
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated jaggery
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Tomato Dosa Directions
- Drain and grind smoothly rice and toor dal with chopped tomatoes, dried red chilies, grated coconut, jaggery, salt, and a little water to batter-like consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) on high flame till hot. Reduce heat, pour a ladle full of batter, and spread it evenly making circles to form a dosa.
- Drizzle with some water along the edges.
- Cook on medium heat to high flame for a few seconds. Flip to other side and cook for 20-30 seconds.