Sweets made of sesame seeds. A must have for Makar Sankranti festival.
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) soft jaggery
- 2 cup(s) White sesame seeds
Til Laddu Directions
- Mash jaggery till soft.
- Put in a large heavy pan.
- Add ghee and heat, till it melts and starts bubbling.
- Add sesame seeds, take off fire.
- Mix well till well blended.
- While still hot, shape into ping-pong ball size ladoos, with moist hands (apply ghee on your hands).
- Allow to cool completely, before storing in airtight container.