Delicious way to cook cabbage!
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 cup(s) cabbage, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Whole green chili, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped chives
- 3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
Spicy Cabbage Directions
- Heat oil and fry mustard seeds until they pop.
- Put in onion and fry until light brown.
- Add green chili, turmeric and chili powder, and fry for a minute.
- Mix in cabbage, salt and chives; fry for 3 minutes, stirring well.
- Add water and simmer about 7 minutes.
- Add lime juice and mix thoroughly.