Spaghetti with Turkey Meat
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 lb. ground turkey meat
- 2 large onion, preferably red
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pieces bay leaves
- 2 tsp. basil powder
- 2 tbsp. salt, or as desired
- 2 tbsp. pepper, or as desired
- 4 pieces of large jalapeno pepper, sliced )optional)
- 2 piece of bell pepper (capsicum) optional
- 2 cans whole or sliced mushroom
- 2 jars of 25.5 oz. pasta sauce
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 box spaghetti noodle
Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Directions
- Brown beef/turkey in a large skillet or pan.
- Add onion, garlic and all the spices.
- Add a little water so it doesn't burn spices
- Let cook for a few mins.
- Add spaghetti sauce and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook for an hour on medium to low heat
- Boil noodles in a separate pan until its soft to your liking.
- Serve sauce over noodles and top it with grated or powdered parmesan cheese.