For 4 Person(s)
- 2 pound(s) lamb meat
- 2 ground onion
- 1 fried brown onion
- 1 medium-sized papaya, for marinading
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) garam masala
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as per the taste
- 4 tablespoon(s) yogurt
Bihari Kabab Directions
- Cut the boneless lamb into very thin strips.
First, marinate the lamb meat in papaya for an hour.
Then mix all the above masala into the thin strip of lamb meat.
Let the meat marinate for at least 4 hours (overnight is the best).
Then skew it into skewers (seekh) tightly.
If cooking in oven:
Put the oven on grill mode over 450° centigrade.
Put skewers on pan and put the pan in the hot oven.
Let it bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
Keep turning the sides after every 15 minutes
Once cooked serve it with red onion, lemon, and green chili.
If cooking on barbecue:
Place the skewers over the barbecue for 30 minutes.
Keep it turning after every 15 minutes.
Once cooked, serve it with red onion, lemon and green chili.